Wednesday 25 June 2014

Why Did I Choose GCSE Media?

1. Why did you choose GCSE Media Studies?
    I chose GCSE media because I am interested in films ,  I have also been watching Sawyer Hartman's short films on YouTube and I want to be able to make film like him.

2. Which part of the course are you looking forward to most?
    The part of the course that I'm most looking forward to is the making the film poster and music video because I have been writing a book and I would like to see what I would look like on a film poster. I'm also looking forward to making the music video because I have a lot of ideas, and I'm doing GCSE music so I can make the whole project more personal and suitable for me.

3.What knowledge and skills do you hope to learn in Media?
I hope to learn more about film making and production and how to create things suitable for different audiences.

4.What grade are you realistically hoping to achieve in Media?
I hope to achieve at least an A or A*

5. What was the last TV programme or film you watched?
The last film that I watched was a short film on YouTube by Sawyer Hartman called Welcome to Tokyo.

6. Why do you think that TV programme or film appealed to an audience?
Sawyer Hartman is well known for his quality films,  I think that his work appeals to the audience not just because of the quality of the video, but the quality of the content as he manages to make the films that show the little details of things that are often ignored in our every day life, he also has many short films that don't tell us the whole story and often leaves the audience confused therefore bringing them back to his channel.

7. What technology have you used to access the media in the last 24 hours? (Radio, TV, phone etc.)
In the last 24 hours I have accessed the media via: Phone, Radio and a computer.

8. What device do you use most to access the media?
I use my phone the most to access the media.

9. What is the main news story on the BBC News website currently? Why do you think it is the main story?
 The main story on the BBC News website is 'Judge rebukes Cameron over Coulson'  A senior judge rebukes David Cameron for commenting on the conviction of Andy Coulson while the phone hacking trial was still going on.  I think that this is the main story as the main audience of BBC News are adults, whom are most likely to be interested in this kind of story.

(The same as on The Guardian)


No comments:

Post a Comment