Friday 4 July 2014

HSBC Adverts on Photoshop: Love is Love


Love is Love advert (4 Picture, 1 Phrase)

To begin this, I did similar to the YouTube advert, (Previous Post). I used the same original picture (Source)
The first picture I used was of the band 5SOS (5 Seconds of Summer) and It represents the love for men and music. The second picture is of Shailene Woodley which represents love for Women and films. The third picture is of the novel 'The Fault in our Stars' which represents the love for books and perhaps even the sick or terminally ill. The final picture is of the stars/galaxy which represents the love for the stereotypically more 'geeky' things such as astronomy and science, or even the paranormal. So the whole idea of this is that Love is Love regardless of the recipient and the fact that it doesn't matter what they love or whether it means that they have a different sexuality compared to you or they spend hours doing or researching something that you think is boring.

Overall I am also pretty pleased with this advert but I think (again) that I could have chosen better pictures or tried to crop the other photos that weren't squared and I could have chosen a different colour for the writing to make it stand out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment