Friday 4 July 2014

HSBC Adverts on Photoshop: YouTube



YouTube HSBC advert. (1 picture, 4 words)

To create this HSBC advert I took an image of an existing HSBC advert (Source), I Personally liked the quote in this one 'A different point of view is simply the view from a place where you're not.' I then found the YouTube logo and copied and pasted them into each individual square. Next, I though of 4 different words that I believed represented YouTube well, therefore came up with, Career, Community, Adventure and Creativity. However there are many more words that I could use to describe this media sharing platform. I had also wanted to try and show the other aspects of YouTube that is often overlooked or disregarded. For Instance, a lot of people don't see YouTube as a community due to the rare occurrences of 'trolling' in the comment section.

I am pretty pleased with how this came out however, to improve this I could have used another image, something less plain perhaps a collective collage of the You Tuber's similar to what Facebook has done with the profile pictures of their consumers.


No comments:

Post a Comment